Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Clarification for Saturday night

The Ballet flyer

It has occurred to me that we maybe haven't made a couple of things about Half My Heart beats this Saturday as clear as we could have, so I just wanted to write a quick post to clear things up.

First of all, we're not selling tickets in advance so please just turn up at The Flying Duck and pay on the door. For those of you travelling from further afield and worried about getting in, fret not. The capacity for the club is something like 350 so I can't foresee any problems. If you're still worried, let us know on halfmyheartbeats@gmail.com or leave a comment and we can take a note of your name and make sure you get in okay (Lynsey and I will be taking turns at manning the door. Or womaning the door).

Secondly, I'm not sure how clear this is but we've got our usual monthly club night straight after the bands, running until 3am as usual. Your £5 includes club entry (usually £4 alone), so really you're only paying £1 for three incredible bands. Again, get in touch if you've got any requests. If you're travelling 100 miles or more, as I know some of you are, I guarantee to play at least one of the songs you ask for! Within reason...

If you've been wondering why we haven't posted flyer designs for the club side of things, it's because we're having new designs made up that should be with us any day now. I'll throw up a post as soon as they arrive.

No comments: