Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunday 1st March - Francois & The Atlas Mountains, Animal Magic Tricks, Withered Hand, Men Diamler + more

Hello! I thought I'd post a rare blog entry with details of my first solo gig-organising venture, plus some lovely youtube videos to whet your appetite. This gig will still be under the Half My Heart Beats banner, but it's just little old me organising it this time. I've got four bands confirmed already, with one more still to be confirmed, so it's going to be quite a night. Look!

Francois & The Atlas Mountains:


Animal Magic Tricks:


Withered Hand:


Men Diamler



This will all take place in the usual venue: The Flying Duck. Doors will be open at 7.30pm and it should all be finished in plenty time for people to catch their preferred mode of public transport. It'll be £5 on the door. I'll post information on the final band, along with a flyer, when I get it.

No comments: