Thursday, December 10, 2009

Half My Heart Beats this Saturday - with guest DJ Krister Bladh!

halfmyheartbeatsfour-1 550px


The next Half My Heart Beats is this Saturday night at The Flying Duck. This month we've got our first ever guest DJ! Swedish indiepop stalwart Krister Bladh will be playing a few tunes during the evening - definitely something to look forward to.

Krister runs the Don't Die On My Doorstep indiepop club night in Malmö, Sweden, blogs under the title of Heaven Is Above Your Head and plays guitar in indiepop/girl group revivalists A Smile and a Ribbon.

His set at Half My Heart Beats will be one of four (four!) guest DJ appearances he'll be making over the course of this weekend, so he's obviously a man in demand!

Apart from that, Lynsey and I will be playing the usual mix of indiepop, girl groups and more from 11pm sharp - hopefully see you there!

No comments: