Monday, March 15, 2010

Playlist from Half My Heart Beats 19

Colin
Slow Club - It Doesn't Have To Be Beautiful
Irene - Baby I Love Your Way
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Loop Duplicate My Heart
The Field Mice - This Love Is Not Wrong
The Breeders - I Just Wanna Get Along
Withered Hand - New Dawn
Orange Juice - I Can't Help Myself
The Go-Betweens - Right Here
Malcolm Middleton - We're All Going To Die
Teenage Fanclub - I Don't Want Control Of You

Lynsey
Transmittens - Blue Whale
The Smittens - Half My Heart Beats
Veronica Falls - Starry Eyes
Liechtenstein - Roses In The Park
Talulah Gosh - Be Your Baby
My Bloody Valentine - Paint A Rainbow
Standard Fare - Fifteen
The Ballet - Murder At The Discotheque
Jens Lekman - You Are The Right

Colin
The Edsels - Rama Lama Ding Dong
Beat Happening - In Between
The Vaselines - The Day I Was A Horse
Ballboy - The Art Of Kissing
The Pastels - Automatically Yours
The Ramones - My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down
The Lucksmiths - T-Shirt Weather
The Chiffons - He's So Fine
Orange Juice - Intuition Told Me (Part Two)
The Concretes - You Can't Hurry Love

Lynsey
Orange Juice - Poor Old Soul (Part One)
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers - Lydia
Jeffrey Lewis - Broken Broken Broken Heart
Bricolage - Bayonets
The Royal We - All The Rage
Black Tambourine - Throw Aggi Off The Bridge
Yo La Tengo - Nothing to Hide
Voxtrot - The Start of Something
Comet Gain - You Can Hide Your Love Forever
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - This Love Is Fucking Right!

Colin
The Clash - (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais
The Ronettes - The Best Part of Breaking Up
The Fascinations - The Girls Are Out To Get You
The Shangri-Las - Give Him A Great Big Kiss
Camera Obscura - Honey In The Sun
Herman Dune - I Wish That I Could See You Soon
The Hidden Cameras - Ban Marriage
Blondie - Picture This
Belle & Sebastian - There's Too Much Love

Lynsey
David Bowie - Modern Love
Abba - Does Your Mother Know
Beyonce - Single Ladies (Motown)
Little Eva - Locomotion
Robin Clark - Daddy Daddy
Ritchie Valens - Ooh My Head
The Beach Boys - Do You Wanna Dance
The Vogues - You're The One

Colin
Donovan - Epistle To Dippy
The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
Tilly and the Wall - Fell Down The Stairs
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Kenickie - Come Out 2Nite
The Ronettes - Why Don't They Let Us Fall In Love?
Pulp - Babies
Belle & Sebastian - Another Sunny Day
The Smiths - Ask
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back

Lynsey
The Cupons - Turn Her Down
The Velvelettes - Needle In A Haystack
Darlene Love - A Fine, Fine Boy
Camera Obscura - French Navy
The Four Tops - Same Old Song
David Ruffin - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
Teenage Fanclub - Sparky's Dream
The Housemartins - Happy Hour
Belle & Sebastian - Le Pastie De La Bourgeoisie

No comments: