Monday, May 10, 2010

Playlist from Half My Heart Beats 21 (with Cherry Coloured Pop DJs)

Colin
Herman Dune – 1-2-3 Apple Tree
Jeffrey Lewis – Do They Owe Us
The Aislers Set – Hit the Snow
Zipper – Hoy Estoy Muy Pop
Hefner – The Day That Thatcher Dies
McCarthy – Write To Your MP
Milky Wimpshake – I Wanna Be Seen In Public With You
The Smittens – Doomed, Lo-fi and In Love
The Magnetic Fields – A Fear of Trains
Felt – Spanish House
Jens Lekman – Black Cab

Lynsey
Allo Darlin’ – Henry Rollins Don’t Dance
Crystal Stilts – Love Is A Wave
The School – Hoping and Praying
The Aislers Set – The Red Door
Apples In Stereo – Energy
The Lucksmiths – Self-preservation
Ballboy – Avant Garde Music
The Violent Femmes – Kiss Off
April March – Laisse Tomber Les Filles


Kev and Linda (Cherry Coloured Pop)
Heavenly – Cool Guitar Boy
Sea Urchins – Pristine Christine
The Popguns – A World Away
Camera Obscura – I Love My Jean
The Mo-dettes – White Mice
The Chefs – 24 Hours
Eydie Gorme – Blame It On The Bossa Nova
France Gall – Poupee de Cire, Poupee de Son
Nancy Sinatra – How Does That Grab You Darlin’
My Bloody Valentine – Strawberry Wine
Allo Darlin’ – Kiss Your Lips
Pastel Collision – Young
Go Sailor – Together Forever In Love
Corduroy Utd – Behind My Back
The Beach Boys – You’re So Good To Me
Vernons Girls – Only You Can Do It
The Ronettes – I Can Hear Music
The School – And Suddenly
Help Stamp Out Loneliness – Cellophane
The Hermit Crabs – Feel Good Factor
My Sad Captains – Bad Decisions
The Ramones – Blitzkreig Bop
The Buzzcocks – I Don’t Mind
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart – Young Adult Friction

Colin
The Wedding Present – I’m Not Always So Stupid
Beat Happening – Cat Walk
The Vaselines – Son of a Gun
Teenage Fanclub – Sparky’s Dream
The Undertones – Here Comes the Summer
The Smiths – Panic
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas – Heatwave
The Girlfriends – My One and Only Jimmy Boy
Belle & Sebastian – Dirty Dream #2
The Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
Outkast – Hey Ya
Vampire Weekend – A-Punk
The Only Ones – Another Girl, Another Planet
The Beach Boys – Wouldn’t It Be Nice
Jackie Wilson – Higher and Higher

Kev and Linda (Cherry Coloured Pop)
Canned Heat – Goin’ Up the Country
Reperata and the Delrons – Captain of Your Ship
Speedmarket Avenue – Way Better Now
Another Sunny Day – You Should All Be Murdered
The 10p Mixes – The Dogs of France
Altered Images – See Those Eyes
Guy Darrell – I’ve Been Hurt
Sammy Davis Jnr – Candy Man
Melba Moore – This Is It
George MacRae – I’ve Been So Long
Ellie Greenwich – Baby
Connie Francis – Don’t Ever Leave Me
The Blue Orchids – Ooh Chang A Lang
Lean Tales – Money Smile
Tender Trap – Fireworks
Allo Darlin’ – Dreaming
Math and Physics Club – Last Dance
See You In Vegas – Work
Beryl Marsden – Gonna Make Him My Baby

1 comment:

Marianthi said...

Fantastic sets, everyone!