Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Playlist from Half My Heart Beats at the 78 (September 2010)

Colin
The Cat's Miaow - Third Floor Fire Escape
The Just Joans - Hopeless
Morgan Orion - Let Me Inside When I Knock On Your Door
Allo Darlin' - Tallulah
The Field Mice - Everything About You
Brighter - Killjoy
Best Friends Forever - Handpocket
Dreamdate - 8 Sleeves
The Electric Pop Group - Not By Another
Pants Yell! - Cold Hands
Voxtrot - Whiskey

Lynsey
I Know I Have No Collar - Washington
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan - No Place To Fall
The Ballet - You Call Me
Real Estate - Beach Comber
The Airfields - Prisoners Of Our Love
The Lucksmiths - A Hiccup In Your Happiness
The School - I Love Everything
Jelly Beans - I Wanna Love Him So Bad
Pipas - Barbapapa
Darren Hanlon - All These Things
Belle & Sebastian - I Want The World To Stop

Colin
Tullycraft - Stowaway
Dorotea - Freedom
Milky Wimpshake - I Wanna Be Seen In Public With You
Summer Cats - TV Guide
Soda Fountain Rag - The Saddest Boy In Town
The Awesomelies - Grids of California
Math & Physics Club - Sixteen and Pretty
Cloud Nothings - Can't Stay Awake
Let's Whisper - Meet Me On The Dancefloor
Sourpatch - Fun
Betty & The Werewolves - Purple Eyes
One Happy Island - Horse Cave, Kentucky

Lynsey
Magnetic Fields - I'm Tongue-Tied
Magic Kids - Hey Boy
The Just Joans - Baby's A Boyracer
Dent May - That Feeling
The Felt Tips - Engaged For A Visa
The Vaselines - Sex With An X
Cause Co-Motion - Who's Gonna Care
Thee Oh Sees - Go Meet The Seed
Calvin Johnson - Rabbit Blood
Neutral Milk Hotel - King of Carrot Flowers
Best Coast - Sun Was High (So Was I)
The Besties - Our Days In Kansas

Colin
Jeffrey Lewis - Moving
The Ballet - Corduroy
The Besties - Pirate Song
The Buzzcocks - Everybody's Happy Nowadays
Orange Juice - Louise Louise
Camera Obscura - Pen and Notebook (Peel Session)
The Boo Radleys - Wish I Was Skinny
The Drums - Best Friend
Tiger Trap - Supreme Nothing
Crystal Stilts - Love Is A Wave
Best Coast - Happy

Lynsey
Robert Forster - Walcott
Tennis - Cape Dory
Standard Fare - Wow
Kid Canaveral - Left & Right
Betty & The Werewolves - Francis
Mo-Dettes - White Mice
The Monarchs - Pretty Little Girl
Beryl Marsden - Gonna Make Him My Baby

No comments: