Friday, November 5, 2010

Playlist from Half My Heart Beats at The 78 (October 2010)

Colin
King Creosote - Marguerita Red
Arab Strap - Who Named The Days?
Allo Darlin' - Tallulah
Butcher Boy - Days Like These Will Be The Death of Me
Jeffrey Lewis - Don't Be Upset
Morgan Orion and the Constellations - Travel
Hexicon - Narissa I Won't
McCarthy - Keep An Open Mind or Else
Bubblegum Lemonade - Just Like You
Another Sunny Day - What Happened To You, My Dearest Friend?
The Lucksmiths - Yunta Hair
Belle & Sebastian - The Ghost of Rock School
Maple Leaves - Golden Ether
Math and Physics Club - We're So DIY
The Ballet - Corduroy
Razorcuts - I Heard You The First Time
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - Jeane, If You're Ever In Portland
God Help The Girl - He's A Loving Kind of Boy
Camera Obscura - Phil and Don
The Felt Tips - Boyfriend Devoted
The Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning
The Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby
The Magnetic Fields - Strange Powers
The Lucksmiths - Get-to-Bed Birds
Withered Hand - I Am Nothing
Orange Juice - I Guess I'm Just A Little Too Sensitive
Au Revoir Simone - Anywhere You Looked
Summer Cats - Wild Rice
Allo Darlin' - My Heart Is A Drummer
Math and Physics Club - Weekends Away
Camera Obscura - A Sisters Social Agony
Tullycraft - Our Days In Kansas
The Lucksmiths - The Golden Age of Aviation
The Smiths - Stretch Out and Wait
Arab Strap - I Saw You
Crystal Stilts - Love Is A Wave
Shrag - Rabbit Kids
Talulah Gosh - Talulah Gosh
Voxtrot - Whiskey
Neutral Milk Hotel - In An Aeroplane Over The Sea
Malcom Middleton - Fuck It, I Love You
Frankie Rose and the Outs - Girlfriend Island
Tindersticks - Can We Start Again?
Acid House Kings - This Heart Is A Stone
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - Jennifer She Said
Best Coast - The End
Belle & Sebastian - Come On Sister
Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career
Yo La Tengo - Sugarcube
Slow Club - Trophy Room
Orange Juice - I Can't Help Myself
Jens Lekman - You Are The Light
The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
The Drums - Skippin' Town
The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Hey Paul
The Hidden Cameras - Smells Like Happiness

No comments: