Monday, June 27, 2011

Playlist from Half My Heart Beats at The 78 (June 2011)

Colin
California Snow Story - My Life Is Only A Daydream
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - White Corolla
The Halo Benders - Love Travels Faster
When I Was 12 - You Me and Symmetry
Malcolm Middleton - Speed on the M9
Jonathan Richman - Roller Coaster by the Sea
Withered Hand - Love in the Time of Ecstasy
The Drums - I'll Never Drop My Sword
The Felt Tips - Garden of Roses

Lynsey
Smog - Drunk on the Stars
Sweet Baboo - How I'd Live My Life
King Creosote and Jon Hopkins - Bats in the Attic
Circulatory System - Forever
The Hidden Cameras - A Miracle
The Lucksmiths - The Year of Driving Langorously
Darren Hanlon - Scenes from a Separation
Neutral Milk Hotel - Gardenhead/Leave Me Alone
Calvin Johnson - Deliverance

Colin
Pipas - Tout va Bien
Hari and Aino - Thank You for My Sisters
Math and Physics Club - Weekends Away
Days - Simple Things
The Depreciation Guild - Darklooming
Tullycrafy - Georgette Plays a Goth
Pocketbooks - Promises, Promises
The Clientele - My Own Face Inside the Trees
Heavenly - Our Love is Heavenly
Milky Wimpshake - Dialling Tone
Ringo Deathstarr - Starrsha

Lynsey
The Mountain Goats - Alpha Rat's Nest
Arab Strap - The First Big Weekend of the Summer
Milky Wimpshake - Too Much, Too Drunk
Kicking Giant - This Sex
Olivia Tremor Control - Beneath the Climb
Dressy Bessy - My Maryanne
Betty and the Werewolves - Tu Veux Jouer
Math and Physics Club - Cold as Minnesota
Bubblegum Lemonade - Alice Please
Frankie Rose and The Outs - Girlfriend Island


Colin
McCarthy - We Are All Bourgeoise Now
The Magnetic Fields - When You Were My Baby
Crystal Stilts - Shake the Shackles
Teenage Fanclub - God Knows It's True
The Delgados - Everybody Come Down
Kenickie - How I Was Made
Lesley Gore - That's the Way Boys Are
The Lucksmiths - Young and Dumb
Belle & Sebastian - There's Too Much Love

Lynsey
Help Stamp Out Loneliness - Split Infinitives
The Ballet - Corduroy
Cloetta Paris - Already Missing You
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - My Terrible Friend
Kid Canaveral - Left and Right
Kenickie - Millionaire Sweeper
Ballboy - Where Do the Nights of Sleep Go To When They Do Not Come To Me

No comments: