Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playlist from Indietracks 2011

Colin
Ballboy - Where Do The Nights of Sleep Go To When They Do Not Come To Me
The Cookies - I Never Dreamed
The Smittens - Half My Heart Beats
Milky Wimpshake - Blowout at 80mph
Go Sailor - Together Forever in Love
Heavenly - C is the Heavenly Option
The Lucksmiths - T-Shirt Weather
Airport Girl - The Foolishness We Create Through Love is the Closest We Come to Greatness
Jens Lekman - Maple Leaves

Lynsey
Colin Clary - The Shape of This Town
Sourpatch - Never Ever Ever
Go Sailor - Bigger Than An Ocean
The Crabapples - All The Earnest Young Men
Milky Wimpshake - My Heart Beats Faster Than Techno
Beat Happening - Down at the Sea
Betty and the Werewolves - Should I Go To Glasgow?
The Royal We - All The Rage
Kid Canaveral - Smash Hits
Ballboy - Avant Garde Music
The Lucky Eggs - Don't Look at Me (I Don't Like It)

Colin
Tullycraft - Twee
The Tammys - Egyptian Shumba
The Aislers Set - The Way to Market Station
Beat Happening - Cat Walk
Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken
Belle & Sebastian - There's Too Much Love To Go Around
The Smiths - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Allo Darlin' - The Polaroid Song
Orange Juice - Blue Boy
Teenage Fanclub - Sparky's Dream

Lynsey
Millie - My Boy Lollipop
The Magnetic Fields - I Think I Need A New Heart
Tullycraft - Wild Bikini
Jens Lekman - You Are The Light
The B52s - Rock Lobster
Beyonce - Single Ladies (Motown)
The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
Frankie Lyman and The Teenagers - ABCs of Love
The Stone Roses - Sally Cinnamon
The Pastels - Crawl Babies