Saturday, November 5, 2011

Playlist from Half My Heart Beats at The 78 (October 2011)

McCarthy - Red Sleeping Beauty
Crayon Fields - Mirror Ball
The Concretes - Chico
Felt - The World Is As Soft As Lace
Brighter - Does Love Last Forever?
Just Handshakes (We're British) - Falling Over Our Fear
Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
Pocketbooks - Don't Come Close
Dusty Springfield - I'll Try Anything
Let's Whisper - Shortest Days
Ballboy - They'll Hang Flags From Cranes Upon My Wedding Day
Arab Strap - Amante de Una Noche
The Royal We - Three Is A Crowd
Tullycraft - Polaroid From Mars
The Hardy Boys - Blackshirt
The Clientele - Six of Spades
The Beach Boys - Forever
Math and Physics Club - Graduation Day
The Lucksmiths - The Golden Age of Aviation

Au Revoir Simone - Anywhere You Looked
The Ballet - Clay
Brown Recluse - Impressions of a City Morning
Go Sailor - Fine Day for Sailing
Evans the Death - Catch Your Cold
Camera Obscura - Lemon Juice and Paper Cuts
Belle & Sebastian - Put the Book Back on the Shelf
Crystal Stilts - Through the Floor
REM - Sitting Still
Crayon Fields - Helicopters
Withered Hand - For the Maudlin
Billy Bragg - Greetings to the New Brunette
The Aislers Set - Langour in the Balcony
Ringo Deathstarr - Starrsha
Voxtrot - Long Haul
Frankie Rose and The Outs - Little Brown Haired Girls
Zoey Van Goey - Foxtrot Vandals
Kid Canaveral - Left and Right
The Cribs - My Life Flashed Before My Eyes
The Magnetic Fields - When You Were My Baby

Belle & Sebastian - Write About Love
Black Tambourine - Dream Baby Dream
Jens Lekman - Sipping on the Sweet Nectar
Sexy Kids - In A Box In A Bag
Kenickie - Millionaire Sweeper
Orange Juice - I Guess I'm Just A Little Too Sensitive
The Smiths - Stretch Out and Wait
The La's - There She Goes
The Wedding Present - Nobody's Twisting Your Arm
Parker Lewis - The Only Loving Boy in New York
The Stone Roses - Sally Cinnamon
The Jesus and Mary Chain - You Trip Me Up
Teenage Fanclub - God Knows It's True
The Vaselines - I Hate the 80s
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Anne With An E
The Raveonettes - Little Animal
Tindersticks - City Sickness

1 comment:

Stripey Baz said...

The touch of Bragg was very nice albeit I was soon dragged out after a couple of drinks where I missed 'Sally' being played. Also, err, 'Cinnamon' is spelled incorrectly!