Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Littlest Birds Yard Sale



As the more observant among you may have noticed, Lynsey and I are going to be DJing at The Littlest Birds Yard Sale this coming Sunday in Glasgow. Here's more from the event's Facebook page:

"Turn your rags to riches with a stall at our yard sale in the old school on the corner of Carnarvon Street, Woodlands. Sell your quality jumble, arts/crafts and baked goods and or promote your own project/cause. We also need donations for our own cause - the creation of a truly alternative arts/cafe/charity retail space with profits going to young people's causes worldwide."

It's all taking place at The Albany Centre on Ashley Street and we'll be playing a selection of indiepop and whatever the hell else we feel like playing from 10am - 5pm. Please come up and say hello!

I'll probably post our playlist up here, when I can be arsed typing it up. You can play a lot of records in seven hours, you know.

PS. I've just realised I'm going to have to get up EARLY on a SUNDAY for this. Heads will roll!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There, I came along to the Yard sale in August & had a great day even sold a few of my creations. I was selling bags & accessories i had created by knitting with recycled carrier bags. I was hoping to come along to your next event but i see i have missed it. I left my contact details with the organiser at that time & expressed my interest in booking a table for the upcoming event. Sadly no one contacted me n i missed the fun. I was wondering if you were having a Christmas Craft Fayre. Can you please keep my details & get in touch with me regarding any future yard sales as i would love to come along with my creations as i have been busy making little baby Elf Hats, Xmas Stockings & Corsage Brooches, hoping to sell them for Xmas.

Kind Regards Margaret

Unknown said...

Sorry, You can contact me by email:
margaret.reid62@ntlworld.com