Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Half My Heart Beats this Saturday

halfmyheartbeatsthree-A6

Hello! Sorry for the prolonged lack of blog posts recently. We've been tending to all the other parts of our lives that were neglected during the hectic month of July, and now it's almost time for the August instalment of Half My Heart Beats.

We're kicking off at the usual time of 11pm at The Flying Duck on Renfield Street, playing current and classic indiepop, girl groups and more. As ever, requests are welcome via Facebook, Myspace or blog comments!

I normally like to do a little roundup of what I've been listening to and try to identify a theme of sorts, but I'm not sure there is one this time around. I've spent most of the last week listening to the new Summer Cats album, which you really must buy at the first opportunity.

I'll post more later in the week - just wanted to give you an early heads-up about the club before you go and make weekend plans.

No comments: