Sunday, November 15, 2009

Playlist from Half My Heart Beats 15

Lynsey
Au Revoir Simone - Night Majestic
The Hidden Cameras - Kingdom Come
Withered Hand - Joy
Daniel Johnston - The Beatles
Schwervon! - Dinner
King Creosote - King Bubbles in the Sand
Dent May - You Can't Force a Dance Party
The Just Joans - I Won't Survive
Dressy Bessy - If You Should Try to Kiss Her
Eux Autres - Under Rays
The Ballet - In My Head

Colin
Internet Forever - Cover the Walls
Summer Cats - In June
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Hey Paul
Brilliant Colors - I Searched
The Very Best - Warm Heart of Africa
The Keys - I Don't Wanna Cry
The Hidden Cameras - He Falls To Me
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - Scattered Pearls
Pants Yell! - Someone Loves You
Aberfeldy - Something I Must Tell You
The School - Shoulder

Lynsey
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Rent a Wreck
Ballboy - Donald in the Bushes With a Bag of Glue
Kid Canaveral - Teenage Fanclub Song
Apples in Stereo - Rainfall
Dinosaur Jr - Freakscene
Jonathan Richman - Rockin' Rollin' Leprechaun
The Essex Green - Penny and Jack
Slow Club - Giving Up On Love
Talulah Gosh - Steaming Train
Tiger Trap - Words and Smiles

Colin
The Magnetic Fields - California Girls
God Help The Girl - God Help The Girl
The Cookies - I Never Dreamed
The Hidden Cameras - The Little Bit
Tullycraft - The Punks Are Writing Love Songs
Belle & Sebastian - There's Too Much Love
The Smiths - These Things Take Time
Malcolm Middleton - We're All Going To Die
Jens Lekman - You Are the Light

Lynsey
Hefner - The Day That Thatcher Dies
The Lucksmiths - The Chapter In Your Life Entitled San Francisco
Yo La Tengo - If It's True
Teenage Fanclub - I Don't Want Control of You
The Magnetic Fields - 100,000 Fireflies
The Flatmates - I Could Be In Heaven
The Shop Assistants - All That Ever Mattered
The Darling Buds - Uptight
The Hidden Cameras - Breathe On It

Colin
Felt - Sunlight Bathed the Golden Glow
The Shangri-Las - What Is Love?
Camera Obscura - The Sweetest Thing
Pulp - Something Changed
Darlene Love - A Fine, Fine Boy
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - Rattlesnakes
The Go-Betweens - Love Goes On!
Orange Juice - Felicity
The Cribs - Men's Needs
The Concretes - Chosen One
Los Campesinos! - You! Me! Dancing!
The Ramones - Blitzkreig Bop

Lynsey
The Ramones - Blitzkreig Bop
Pulp - Babies
Belle & Sebastian - Lazy Line Painter Jane
The Ramones - Needles and Pins
Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken
The Isley Brothers - This Old Heart of Mine
Dexys Midnight Runners - Geno
The Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself

Colin
Voxtrot - The Start of Something
The Smiths - I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
The Velvelettes - Needles in a Haystack
The Cinderellas - Baby Baby (I Still Love You)
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - Heatwave
Blondie - Picture This
Camera Obscura - Number One Son
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back

No comments: