Sunday, November 1, 2009

Playlist from Half My Heart Beats 14

Colin
Belle & Sebastian - Piazza, New York Catcher
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers - New England
The Go-Betweens - The House That Jack Kerouac Built
The Aislers Set - Chicago, New York
Parker Lewis - The Only Loving Boy In New York
Pants Yell! - Do You Have Your Ticket?
One Happy Island - Temporary Tattoo
The Besties - Prison Song
The Specific Heats - End of an Error
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Higher Than The Stars

Lynsey
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Some Candy Talking
The Raincoats - Lola
Beat Happening - Pinebox Derby
All Girl Summer Fun Band - Canadian Boyfriend
Acid House Kings - I Write Summer Songs for No Reason
Pants Yell! - Tried To Be Good
The Just Joans - Hey Boy... You're Oh So Sensitive
Eux Autres - Other Girls
Cars Can Be Blue - Just Because
Kid Canaveral - Couldn't Dance

Colin
Jeffrey Lewis and the Junkyard - Good Old Pig, Gone to Avalon
The Magnetic Fields - Love Goes Home to Paris in the Spring
God Help the Girl - I'll Have to Dance With Cassie
Ballboy - Donald in the Bushes With a Bag of Glue
Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career
The Chills - The Male Monster from the Id
Belle & Sebastian - Seeing Other People
Butcher Boy - Sunday Bells
Buddy Holly - Crying, Waiting, Hoping
Tilly and the Wall - Fell Down The Stairs

Lynsey
Slow Club - Trophy Room
The Aislers Set - Long Division
The Wedding Present - All About Eve
Liechtenstein - Stalking Skills
Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl
My Bloody Valentine - Paint a Rainbow
The Undertones - Get Over You
Yo La Tengo - Nothing to Hide
Crocodiles - I Wanna Kill

Colin
The Vaselines - Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam
Herman Dune - I Wish That I Could See You Soon
Belle & Sebastian - Sleep the Clock Around
Hefner - Hymn for the Cigarettes
Tindersticks - Can We Start Again?
Darlene Love - (Today I Met) The Boy I'm Gonna Marry
The Smiths - You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby
Weezer - My Name Is Jonas
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Young Adult Friction
Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out of This Country

Lynsey
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers - My Baby Love Love Loves Me
The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For The Man
The Primitives - Crash
Danny and the Juniors - At the Hop
Millie - My Boy Lollipop
Belle & Sebastian - Le Pastie de la Bourgeoisie
Kenickie - Come Out 2Nite
The Flatmates - Shimmer
The Magnetic Fields - The Luckiest Guy On The Lower East Side
The Ramones - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?

Colin
The Breakaways - That's How It Goes
The Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat
Squeeze - Up the Junction
Orange Juice - Falling and Laughing
The Cure - Pictures of You
The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet
The Hidden Cameras - Ban Marriage
Del Shannon - Runaway
Teenage Fanclub - Sparky's Dream
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Lynsey
The Chiffons - Out of This World
The Ronettes - Do I Love You?
Sandie Shaw - Always Something There to Remind Me
Camera Obscura - The Sweetest Thing
Elvis Pressley - You're a Heartbreaker
Toni Basil - Mickey
The Noisettes - Never Forget You
Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)

No comments: