Saturday, November 15, 2008

Half My Heart Beats 3/Kid Canveral TONIGHT!

kid nevada poster COLOUR

The day of reckoning is upon us! After what seems like an impossibly long time, the third Half My Heart Beats is tonight. Remember to come down early if you can to see the lovely Kid Canaveral and Nevada Base (doors from 8.30pm approx). Entry is £4 either way, so think of it as a free popshow with dancing afterwards, or the other way around if you prefer.

Both my iPods have packed in, so requests might be a bit more limited than usual on the night but feel free to ask - between me and Lynsey, we should have something you'll like. Even if you don't have a request, do come up and say hi. It gets lonely up there in that booth.

Hope you can make it down tonight!

PS. I'll post a playlist and photos tomorrow, so check back for that.

No comments: