Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Remember remember the fifteenth of November

kid nevada poster COLOUR

Well, I was lucky enough to be able to spend last weekend at the Fence Halloween party up in Anstruther, and I had a very jolly time indeed (some might say I had far too jolly a time on the Friday night, but that would be up to them to decide - I didn't lose my cutlass or my eyepatch, so I consider the evening a success). I got to see some amazing live music, and it's proper put me in the mood for a November popshow. I, for one, am really excited at the prospect of some jangly, punky indiepop, and even more excited that it's going to come from Kid Canaveral, who I've been listening to loads over the past few weeks.

Support will come in the form of some lovely electropop from Nevada Base. Hope you can all make it down! Doors are at 9pm and it'll be £4 in for the gig, which will include entry to the club afterwards.

No comments: